Sunday, March 13, 2016

Overboard by artist Pat Meyer


16 x 12 Oil on linen panel
to purchase contact
Pat@Meyer.net

When at the garden center earlier this week they were starting to put out all the little starter plants.  Well before I left the buggy was full of small assorted plants.  When arriving back at the studio just couldn't decide which model I liked the best so they all got the privilege of being a model for my newest painting.  My favorite flowers was the small pansies just twisting and turning each way amoung all the other flowers.  Then the miniature buttercups reached for the top of the bunch.  Each flower was looking for their own personal attention.  

www.PatMeyer-artist.com

Signature Member Artist of Texas, Oil Painters of America, American Impressionistic Society

1 comment:

OtterTail said...

Beautiful!! I love this one. It really "does it" for me!