Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oh My Pansy by artist Pat Meyer



5 x 7 oil on panel
contact artist to purchase
Pat@Meyer.net

So excited about Spring coming.  Today was a fantastic beautiful day.  The Chamber of Commerce must have been so happy.  The smiling faces of these pansies are proof of that.  

These are small paintings that can be collected and placed as small reminders of beautiful days.

www.PatMeyer-artist.com

Signature Member Artist of Texas, Oil Painters of America, American Impressionistic Society

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The paintings of flowers are so soft and lovely...I was looking because I wanted to find out about pricing....small show for me
(senior artist) and I've been out of the loop
for a long time.
I've been painting with watercolors after years of oils but now seeing what you have = created ! makes me long for the oils again. Any hints on where to search to find out how to price fairly ? You have the special touch! Best Wishes, Cynthia