Sunday, June 17, 2012

WARM ROSE BY TEXAS ARTIST PAT MEYER




9 x 12 ORIGINAL OIL ON LINEN
 $125 Contact artist to purchase
Pat@Meyer.net


Today is Father's Day and it is only right to honor all the men that support, love and care for us each day.  My hope for you is that you have such a blessing in your life.  My sweet Daddy went to be with the Lord a few years ago right before Father's Day.  He has my Father's day card in his left hand pocket close to his heart were he will always be with me.  May you have warm wishes for your Father and may you give him roses.  May you find your easel Friendly.

PatMeyer-artist.com
Oil Painter of America, American Women Artist, OPS, CFAI.co

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Pat, all of your rose paintings ae
absolutely gorgeous. Only you & God are able to creat such beauty!
Of all your works, I adore your
rose creations more than any other.