Monday, November 7, 2011

DUTCH ART GALLERY SHOW DALLAS TEXAS



OPENING RECEPTION FOR SHOW

The owner of the Dutch Art Gallery is putting on a great show until Dec 31st.  So if you are in Dallas stop by and enjoy the marvelous art.  4 of my pieces where selected for the show.  Blue Mood, Sunflowers Gone Wild, My Easter Dress, California Vineyards.  My Sunflowers Gone Wild was selected for the American Art Collector Magazine article about small wonders of art.  Thank you all for your support this year.  Your kind words and constant support of my art has meant so much to me.  Thank You and much appreciation!  Pat

1 comment:

fort worth cpa said...

Hello Friends,

There are a lot of attractions in Dallas to ensure that anyone can enjoy himself in this great city. With great weather and lots of fun to be had, Dallas is the perfect place for a vacation. Read more to learn how to plan a trip to Dallas for a fun and exciting time.

Thanks.