Friday, January 15, 2010

LIZ'S INSPIRATION BY PAT MEYER




AVAILABLE

Many times in life we find that something special inspires us to do something totally different than we usually do.
My dear friend Liz painted a delightful lady that just looks like she is ready for a night out on the town. This inspired me to add her post card of the painting into my painting. Wouldn't you say that was a true inspiration? May you be inspired by people in your life and may you find your easel friendly.

11 x 14 original oil on linen panel
$200 plus free shipping
contact artist direct to purchase
Pat@Meyer.net
PatMeyerdailypainter.blogspot.com

Texas USA
Labels, oil, impressionistic, original, figurative, still life, floral

Pay Pal Accepted

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU inspire me. Always have.

Becky Joy said...

Very nice Pat. A nice inspiration.

Leigh said...

Such a unique creation! Well done, Pat!

Liz Hill, irreverent Art said...

geez, glad I inspire someone..liz hill it's nice