Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day With An Artist





God truly blessed me with a wonderful day of painting, At the Antique Rose Garden. After setting up my easel, umbrella, and painting supplies I looked for something to paint. There it was a perfect antique rose. It is difficult painting out in nature since there is so much to see. You have to focus in on only one beautiful subject. May you find that one thing in your life today to focus in upon and enjoy and may you find your easel friendly.

AVAILABLE
9 x 12 original oil on linen panel
Contact artist direct
$100 plus free shipping
Pat@Meyer.net
PatMeyerdailypainter.blogspot.com
Pay Pal Accepted. (credit cards)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Pat! I like seeing you at work, then the finished product, another perfect rose. As I've said you're great with all flowers, but a master at roses!!!