Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What was I Thinking




Gladiolus are a very difficult flowers to paint along with silver. Guess I was looking for the challenge of the day. We all have to know our limits and then try to push past that limit. What is your limit and how do you try to push past it? Sometimes we stand back and say to ourselves, What was I thinking! Hope you are going past your limits and may you find your easel friendly.

AVAILABLE
11 x 14 original oil on linen panel
Contact artist to purchase

Your comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

WCaro said...

Wow and double wow. Yes, gladiolas are a pain to paint. I am still working on mine... The whole painting is a hit, colorful flowers, you can grab those apples, sparkling silver.

Anonymous said...

Pat,
You know I can't paint, but I think this one is very well done. I like the colors and detail...And who knows what you or any woman is thinking(that's what makes ya'll special)
Tommy

Anonymous said...

Pat, doesn't matter what you were thinking...you've done a great job of creating another lovely painting, very colorful & a great job with the silver!