Thursday, March 6, 2008

Best Friends


SOLD

When visiting my Grand daughter recently I watched her play with her best friend. When we are children we are so happy to have someone to play with, laugh with and share time with. It made me remember my best friend Susan as I was growing up and all the fun we had together. The nice thing I noticed about best friends today for kids is that they come in all sizes, ethnic backgrounds and cultural. It is so nice to see the way children today are so loving and accepting of each other no matter what their nationality might be. It reminds me of the song we sang in church as a child about precious in his sight. Do you now have friends that are precious in your sight and are you loving, forgiving and loyal as a friend? May you enjoy a friend today and may you find your easel friendly. Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Pat, you're as talented at painting portraits as you are at creating all other subjects! A lovely young face!

Leigh