Thursday, October 25, 2007

First daily painter

A short introduction about myself since this is my first blog. Twenty one years as an executive for a large national company. Several years after leaving the company made the decision to start painting. It is now a daily passion. Many times I find that the structure of corporate life makes it easier for me to dedicate time to paint each day. Having a daily to do list enables me to find time to study art or paint each day. Many times I find that the creation for the day does not meet the intentions that was started in the morning but at the end of each day I sit back and say what did I learn today? Each day is a growing and learning experience and that is a wonderful goal in your life that keeps the mind sharp and the easel friendly. Hope your find your easel friendly today. Pat Meyer

No comments: