Thursday, November 10, 2011

ANYTHING BUT A ROSE BY PAT MEYER


ORIGINAL OIL ON CANVAS
CONTACT ARTIST TO PURCHASE
$900
PAT@MEYER.NET

Thank all of you for your support during the Bold Brush National Art Competition.  This painting was just selected as one of the top favorites of the judge out of over a 1000 paintings.  I am very honored to be even considered with all the talented professional artist that entered.  This has been an exciting month for me with the competition, art show in Dallas, and the article in American Art Collector Magazine.  Thank you so much for your kind words, encouragment and support as I grow in my art experience.

4 comments:

Cheryl Pilgrim said...

Wow! Congratulations. I love this painting.
You are such a talented artist.

Carol Tregoning said...

This is a real feast for the eyes! There's so much to view and it's all so wonderful! Not surprised at all at your accolades!

Nancy B said...

Way to go!

Leigh said...

As I wrote earlier, one of your best works, to date. Love the single rosebud; you create the
most magnificent roses!