Friday, May 7, 2010

MY BLUE HEAVEN BY PAT MEYER



AVAILABLE

What does the saying my BLUE HEAVEN mean to you. To a pilot it may mean smooth flying for the day. To others day dreams. To me when I have a Blue Heaven day it means the skies are blue the world is good and God has blessed that very moment of the day. To get to go to the studio and paint is just one of those moments. This blue vase brought that saying home to me. May you find your Blue Heaven moment and may you find your easel friendly.

8 x 10 original oil on canvas panel
$125 plus free shipping
contact artist direct
Pat@Meyer.net
PatMeyerdailypainter.blogspot.com
Pay Pal accepted

Labels, blue vase, floral, still life, impressionistic, flowers

3 comments:

Leigh said...

A delightful creation, beautiful, too! Pat, you're a master at creating lovely flowers; this is one of your best!

Dean H. said...

Love your work, Pat! I just "found" you today. As the saying goes...."I shall return".

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

beautiful! Great brushwork and color.