Thursday, July 31, 2008

Backyard View



Sometimes I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard Of OZ. Happiness is right in your own back yard. I am always wanting to find some neat place to paint but on this day the flowers and trees where blooming out back. All I had to do is look out the back window and there was a painting. Happiness found right there along with a painting. May you find happiness in your own backyard and may you find your easel friendly.

Available
9 x 12 on linen canvas
Contact artist direct if interested.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful back yard! You've captured it very well...
a lovely summer vista to enjoy during the winter months!

Leigh

Qiang Huang said...

Great painting, Pat. It reminds me my visit to your beautiful place in the spring time. Wonderful job.

Qiang

Anonymous said...

Beautiful painting.. and a great backyard,,,, keep up the great work.. DR

Art and Poetry said...

Hello
Beautiful paintings, I am looking for art blogs to link with, would you like a link?
My blog is:
www.art-by-nick-harvey.blogspot.com

Bye!

Barbara Pask said...

This is lovely Pat, we do need to look around us for things to paint. I did a painting of my guest bedroom the other day.
By the way...I have awarded you the Brillante Weblog award - you can read the info on my blog. You can pass it on or not, your choice. I figured this was just a nice way to let you know I appreciate your work.