Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring Fling


SOLD

By now you have realized that I really love Spring. The antique pitcher that a friend of mine let me use and the old grandmother creamer just combined for such a lovely Spring painting. The flowers where picked along the road and the colors the Lord gives us are just wonderful. My only regret is that I don't feel that I could ever improve on what the Lord provides. My only hope is to portray it in such a fashion as to provide lovely memories of the day. May your day be as lovely as these Spring flowers and may your easel be friendly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat!

Wow! In my humble opinion, this is one of your very best - yet!
More complicated, a bit of different style, more going on...
You're definitely progressing with your talent!

Leigh

WCaro said...

Screams Spring all over with its upbeat pastel colors. Love the colors of the flowers, the lavender opposite the yellow. Notes of the same pretty colors all around. Super!

Todd Bonita said...

Gorgeous! What a really solid body of work here.

Well done Pat.
best,
Todd