Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Longing For Spring


SOLD

Well it is the middle of winter and some of us are longing for Spring to arrive. During this cold and wintery time of year we long for the beauty of the Spring Flowers to bloom. Spring is my favorite time of year when the earth gives each hope for renewal with all it's new birth of plants. The cold winter winds, snow and dark days are the time to slow down and rest. We spend time indoors with our family and friends enjoying our time together. While you are waiting on the rebirth of Spring and wishing for warm sunny days take time to enjoy the day that God has given us today. May you find yourself renewing life during these winter days and may you find your easel friendly. Pat

2 comments:

wishbone said...

I don't know how to speak the language of an art critic. I just know that this painting speaks to me. It draws my attention and holds it with a warm embrace. Thank you for publishing your daily painter. I always enjoy it.

Suzette

Anonymous said...

Pat, you did it again! Gorgeous!
The colors so vibrant; a collection of lovely spring flowers...& Texas flowers at that!