Saturday, December 8, 2007

Deck The Halls



SOLD

It's that time of year again. We start getting out all the beautiful holiday decorations. That was the inspiration for this painting. (16 x 20) One of my favorite things over the years is decorating for Christmas. As I take out each ornament and place it on the tree it brings back fond memories of the person that gave me the ornament. A sentimental journey. The ornaments bring sparkle and joy in our lives but also memories of each year we have placed them on our trees. Do you have a favorite ornament that makes your heart sing? I hope so ! Enjoy the season and decking your halls. May you find your easel friendly. Pat

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Pat, This one is particularly beautiful, I hope you will keep it. I have also loved your two painting of the little house. they remind me of my grandmothers house too. My best to you.
Kathy T

Anonymous said...

Pat , this is great, its my favorite painting so far. keep up the great work.. Dianne R.

Debbie Miller said...

OOH beautiful painting! thanks for stopping by my blog...debbie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! You've really captured the feel of the Season!

Leigh